The number is still 5 of the days that I have ever taken off of school. I am beginning to think that this trip is the start of a great fall. Last day of class in the morning with a presentation. Wish me luck!
I did this because I wanted to show my bestfriend how much she is needed. Please don’t hate.
i started crying
I’m crying to
IM LITERALLY BALLING Oh my gosh
This was the saddest thing I’ve ever seen on here.
"HAVE YOU EVER" hour.
some fun in the meantime
1. had sex?
2. bought condoms?
3. gotten pregnant?
4. failed a class?
5. kissed a boy?
6. kissed a girl?
7. had a job?
8. left the house without my wallet?
9. bullied someone on the internet?
11. had sex in public?
12. smoked weed?
13. smoked cigarettes?
14. smoked a cigar?
15. drank alcohol?
16. been to a wedding?
17. been on the computer for 5 hours straight?
18. watched tv for 5 hours straight?
19. been late for school?
20. kissed in the rain?
21. showered with someone else?
22. been outside my home country?
23. been on a road trip longer than 5 hours?
24. had lice?
25. gotten my heart broken?
26. had a credit card?
27. been to a professional sports game?
28. broken a bone?
29. been unhappy about my weight?
30. won a trophy?
31. cut myself?
32. been on a diet?
33. rode in a taxi?
34. stayed up for 24 hours or more?
35. been to a concert?
36. had a crush on someone of the same sex?
37. had braces?
38. wore make up?
39. lost my virginity before I was 16?
40. kissed someone a different race than myself?
41. Snuck out of the house?
42. had oral sex?
43. dyed my hair?
44. met someone famous?
45. been on vacation?
46. been on a boat?
47. been on an airplane?
48. prank called someone?
49. taken a pregnancy test?
50. been suspended from school?
Please, have at me.
Health: Temple University Researchers Successfully Eliminate HIV Virus In Human Cells - CBS Philly →
A scientific first from Philadelphia, that could pave the way toward curing HIV. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl has more on the breakthrough.
Ok! Man, while I was looking at the cost of medical school I also had to take into account if I want to attend a school that’s heavily focused on research. Temple is still high on my list of out of state schools for reasons such as this! Congrats to these researchers for continuing to make waves in science!